Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ray007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Will I grow taller?
    I just turned 15. I am 5'7-1/2" and 130 pounds. I am healthy, exercise vigorously, i do lift wieghts.( i don't know if that screws my height up) over the past year, i haven't grown the normal 3 inches per year. I maybe grew 1 inch. It is depressing because my dad is 6' but my mom is only 5'3". But with the foods we are eating today, I should be growing above my dad's height. I want to be at least 5'10", with 6' being a good size. My question is, what is going on with my height? The people around me eat like and don't exercise and they grow over 6'. And there dad's are only 6'! Will I grow more?

Check out some similar questions!

Will I grow taller? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 13 years old. My mom is 4 11" and my dad is 5 9". Im only 4 10 and a half. I know. Pathetic. And the worst part is, I really don't think I'm growing anymore. I already got 2 growth spirts and my last one was either last year or in 5th grade. I really don't think I'm going to grow...

How can I grow taller? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I'm 16 and I'm 5 ft I've heard that strecthing and calcium can help you grow taller short women kind of run in my family my sister had a growth spurt at 16 so that gives me a little hope I've even asked God to help me grow I know it's a little childish but being short bothers me a lot so please...

How to grow taller [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I'm 5.5ft high . My father is also shorter than me . I'm 18 years old . Suggest me some tips or exercise to grow taller...

Grow taller [ 13 Answers ]

Please give me tips on how to grow taller quickly naturally,without any products or sessions with doctors. 2-3 inches will do,in a small amount of time possible. HEEEEEEEEEEELP!thanks:D

How to grow taller [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'me 14 years old and am still 5' 1''. I have not been growing for a year now. I don't usually play or do any sort of sports when I am in school due to my sun allergy problem. I tried following the book " growing taller 4 idiots" but the next day I am unable to move my body and end up getting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.