Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniigurl Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Oct 2, 2012, 02:27 PM
    Pain after natural birth?
    I had my soon three weeks ago vaginally, I had no tearing, but my doctor did end up removing some tissue internally and I received 1 or 2 stitches which still have yet to dissolve. Im experiencing pain when I urinate, as well as sensitivity issues in my clitoris. Often anytime I wipe after going to the bathroom or my clothes brush against it I experience I lot of discomfort. This morning I woke up and had a lot of itchiness and irritation, I looked to see if I had any cuts, it feels like I'm rubbing raw skin against things, but I had no cuts. Im no longer swollen, though I am still bleeding. Is any of this normal? I know I should speak with my doctor, but what I really want to know is if anyone else had experienced this or something similar. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

How to find Natural Birth Parents in Mich [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find out, how to find my Natural Birth Parents in Michigan. I know I was born on July 22,1961, in Reed City, Mich. And was adopted by Jerry W Bontrager. Not sure of the adoption day though. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Robert...

C-section or natural birth? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! This may be a weird question but which is better to get... a c-section or to have a natural birth? My friend and I use to watch the baby channel (where they would show a woman giving birth) and we would cringe at the sight of watching the baby come out and we would say "when we get...

What are some cons of natural birth? [ 2 Answers ]

This is for my 10th grade child development class. I need to know some cons of having natural birth. Also what are some pros and cons of medicated birth, and C-section. I need the answers so I know how to have my baby girl in the spring :) ha just kidding Im not pregnant I just need the answers for...

No sex after witnessing natural birth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello guys, my husband's dear friend is not having sex with her after he watches the babie's birth. She said he became mean and distant from her when she got pregnant and he told her maybe it is not a good idea for him to go into the delivery room but she thought he has to be there he is the one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search