Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aksheyaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 11:36 AM
    What is socio-political?
    And give an example with regard to socio-political development of bangladesh.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 2, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Good place to start: Political sociology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Aksheyaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Can you give me a example of social movement with regard to that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've completed AB in Political Science, can regard myself as a political philosopher [ 2 Answers ]

I have completed a four year degree AB in Political Science, with that can regard myself as a political philosopher? I have long been interested with the state, the best form it, its functions and parts, and its relations which led me to take up the course of Political Science and with academic...

Political Correctness [ 13 Answers ]

People, before us, have made greater sacrifices and done greater things then ALL of us today. ALL OF US. The lives of those people, you can't tell these stories any more in the schools today. It's not politically correct, to tell the stories of their lives.

Political Correctness [ 3 Answers ]

I think it is unfortunate that excessive political correctness is killing comedy and satire. Free speech is in the constitution, yet you can't make jokes that have even the slightest chance of offending some group somewhere. I think that people need to lighten up and not be offended so easily....

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Game-player or Socio-path... Little diff [ 4 Answers ]

20 years as mental health therapist, now here I am with my own problem and lost. I recently changed careers (to my first choice) and love it. From day one (job in new field, mechanical tech) -- a (new as well) co-worker Has come across as mentally unstable. Our job takes us on the road...

View more questions Search