Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roger cooper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Four paintings spring summer autumn winter european
    I want to identify prints of painting.Four seasons of life.Set in earopean city. Young couple getting older through the four seasons.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C-Furnace changeover from summer to winter/winter to summer [ 0 Answers ]

I'm in a new (to me) house. I know that to change from summer (S), to winter (W), I change the filter, move a handle from S to W and change the humidifier setting to the appropriate setting. My Qs are: 1. At what temperature levels do I make the switch from S to W and W to S 2. How do I set...

Closing vents in summer and winter [ 1 Answers ]

This will be our first winter in our townhouse and we just had a baby so getting the temperature right is a concern. All of the bedrooms are on the top floor and are much colder than the rest of the house. (4 or 5 degrees.) Our furnace has two vent systems leaving it, one for the upper part of...

Winter colors for a spring season? [ 4 Answers ]

Our wedding is in April of next year. Our colors are regancy (purple) and silver, however I love the color black and would love to add it and maybe change regancy to lavandar but people keep telling me I can't do that because black is not a spring color. No one has invested any money on the colors...

Summer/winter hook up [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an industrial electrician/maintenance man but I know nothing about home furnaces. I just bought a house and I have an old GM Delco Heat oil furnaces (model #DB645DWN).Is there anything I have to do in the winter with the unit, any valves I have to open or close?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.