Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 11:06 PM
    FINAL --

I knew that this rank wasn't going to get me the major I wanted, and I was right. I was invited to pursue bio-chemical engineering at IIT-Varanasi.

I was pretty depressed. I wanted to give it another try because I wanted my path to be chosen by me, not by fate. But is this a right decision? I wondered. Am I rightly judging my ability? To this day, I still weigh the ethical dilemma of my career decision.

I have come to realize that important decisions in life are often difficult to make. I'm confident that I’ve made a good one this time--and, remembering this experience, I will make more good ones in the future. Waiting a whole year for “my moment” has also given me patience and an increased tenacity that I will carry forward into other areas of my life.
    Abhimanyu Pudi Posts: 77, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Yes that is final and will not be changed.

By the way, how can I spread your reputation now?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 11:12 PM
    Thank you, but no need. Just tell all your friends about us. And send me a dozen samosas and some mango chutney. ;)

Oct 2, 2012, 11:15 PM
    Hahaha! You know something, I have, already, told a friend about you. I've seen your rescue missions on this site many times!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhimanyu Pudi View Post
    Hahaha!! You know something, I have, already, told a friend about you. I've seen your rescue missions on this site many times!!
    Rescue missions?

Oct 2, 2012, 11:24 PM
    Correcting grammar and you did give an excellent explanation on a metaphor few years ago. I guess.
    He is switzerland

Do you remember?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 11:26 PM
    Correcting grammar and you did give an excellent explanation on a metaphor few years ago. i guess.

Do you remember?
    Nope. I don't. I like to edit people's writing (and my own).

Oct 2, 2012, 11:29 PM
    Now I feel like showing you my whole essay but is it okay if I post it here? Firstly, are you interested in editing it?

Oct 2, 2012, 11:32 PM
    I made my first post asking to correct my sentence in education category and I tried to get you into it, but I failed. This time, expecting you, I've posted it in writing section.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 11:33 PM
    Now I feel like showing you my whole essay but is it okay if I post it here? Firstly, are you interested in editing it?
    Yes, you can post it here, or maybe safer to PM it to me (so not plagiarized). May I edit it in the morning? It's 1:30 a.m. here now and I should go to bed.

I just looked up the Switzerland metaphor -- back in September 2008!! I can't escape my history!

Oct 2, 2012, 11:36 PM
    There you go. You must be smiling when you looked at it now.

Yes, sure. I'll be waiting and GOOD NIGHT
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 11:36 PM
    I made my first post asking to correct my sentence in education category and i tried to get you into it, but I failed. This time, expecting you, I've posted it in writing section.
    Universities & Colleges is not one of my boards, but Writing is, so I check it several times a day and have it on my virtual bulletin board. I saw your plea for help when I went looking for Switzerland.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 11:38 PM
    There you go. You must be smiling when you looked at it now.

Yes, sure. I'll be waiting and GOOD NIGHT
    Have a good day. See you in a while. (We're 10 hrs. apart. I'll be here again around 9 a.m. my time)

Oct 2, 2012, 11:38 PM
    And just a sec. What is PM?

Its okay, lets come back tomorrow morning(morning to you, though)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 11:40 PM
    And just a sec. What is PM?

Its okay, lets come back tomorrow morning(morning to you, though)
    PM = Private Message.

Click on my name by my avatar and a window will open showing a link to the PM screen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you find the best word to complete this sentence - "If things go wrong, try to av [ 1 Answers ]

Can you find the best word to complete this sentence - " If things go wrong, try to avoid ___ too much. In due time, things, will turn all right."

How I can change english sentence to bengali sentence for free? [ 1 Answers ]

The day I saw u last time you were slim but now...

If you flatten a probation sentence in jail do I owe fees on that probation sentence? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I owe fees for a probation sentence if I served the time to flatten the probation sentence if I have to come out on a second probation that was ran consecutive to the first?

What could my sentence be [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to fill a prescription that was not mine, that turned out to be a forged document. I was refused, being told they were out of this medication at the time I left went home and never tried again to fill. Realized it was wrong momentary laps in judgment. I was charged with utter a forged...

What would be my sentence [ 2 Answers ]

I am 39 year old, leaving in canada on visa. Caught for shoplifting charged with Theft under $5000. On the day of my first appearance in court I am going to plead guilty... My visa will exp in 3 months. This is my first offence and I am very regret for the same. Want to know what type of sentence...

View more questions Search