Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lin9876 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Cost of tongue rings
    How much do tongue rings cost. Every person I ask they all this day different price
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2012, 07:07 PM
    That's because they do cost different prices. That's like asking what does a car cost. Different people charge different prices for the work.. the rings themselves cost different prices depending on what you get.
    pwiincesskobrax Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 06:58 PM
    You can buy tongue rings from ebay for extremely cheap. They sell them individually and many altogether. I got about 30 tongue rings for about 3 bucks. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue rings [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, my name is marina. I wanted to know if someone knows of a place that will let me get a tongue ring in Chattanooga, TN. I am 14 years old and I already have my nose ring,my Monroe, and a belly ring. So I already know about how to take care of piercing. So I want to know if anyone knows were I...

How much tongue piercing does it cost ? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone in aussie know the cheapest place in sydney to get there tongue pierced??

Plastic Tongue rings [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get my tongue pierced, but my parents have spent thousands of dollars on braces. Is it true that a tongue ring can move your teeth and 'undo' everything the braces corrected? If so, is there any way to get a plastic tongue ring so that you don't hurt/move your teeth? :confused:

Do tongue rings cause cavities? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced about a week ago and I got a cavity. Is it because of my tongue piercing?

Tongue piercing cost? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how much a tongue piercing would usually cost in a professional tattoo shop. :]

View more questions Search