Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurenjamieson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Trying to find two movies
    Trying to find two movies but cannot remember their names:
    The first one is about a women stuck in an apartment & can't escape, from memory she is there for some time. Phone doesn't work & when she bangs on the windows no one notices her. It's from the 80's I think but not sure.
    The second one is a kids movie a few main characters could be a family. There is a scene when they are in the woods & the trees move & talk. They then enter a small house where there is a toy maker & they work with toys. This one is pretty old I think.
    Hope u can help.'

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find 2 movies [ 1 Answers ]

Only know 2 scenes from each movie. 1st movie I believe is a horror film from 80's or 90's, all I remember is someone injecting something into a towel, then a woman taking a night swim in a pool, but when she uses the towel, it kills her. 2nd movie is a bit tougher, and I also believe a...

Find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about drug dealers in a apartment that sell drug to the tenets for sex

Find movies? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a 1930's film where the girl is the daughter of an earl or a duke and she goes to the palace after her mother and sister have left, bringing with her a beautiful dress for her sister, she picks the kings roses, gets in trouble, meets the king, he falls madly in love with her and...

Try to find old movies? [ 2 Answers ]

A movie from around 1970 about a group of kids who see a bison farm and watch as they are slaughtered. They scheme to release the bison. A song in the movie was the theme to The Young and the Restless.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.