Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hector42 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Oct 1, 2012, 02:54 PM
    EtOH urine test tomorrow
    Just want to no its 6 in the evening and I drank 4 beers miller highlighf and two shots of bacardi tomorrow 10 am I get urine tested.its ETOH URINE test so if you hapin to know about this reply thank u
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2012, 03:00 PM
    If you aren't SUPPOSED to drink then why are you.

You will probably fail and you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Oct 1, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Scientific fact if I drink a gallon of water for the rest of the night ill b OK.just to show how much you know and if you do no I don't get tested by the EtG test that's the only test thaT can test longer
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hector42 View Post
    scientific fact if i drink a gallon of water for the rest of the night ill b ok.just to show how much u know and if u do no i dnt get tested by the etg test thats the only test thaT can test longer
    Scientific fact... do that (drink that much water the night before) and you fail for dilution... but be my guest... please make it easier to fail.

Funny how someone the spells so horrifically thinks they are a scientific expert too.

Oct 1, 2012, 03:35 PM
    Nicotine patch and alcohol
    If I have a nicotine patch on does it slow the process of alcohol to get out of your system

Oct 1, 2012, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Scientific fact....do that (drink that much water the night before) and you fail for dilution.....but be my guest.....please make it easier to fail.

Funny how someone the spells so horrifically thinks they are a scientific expert too.
    Well I have drank more then that much water and I never failed for a dilution yet
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hector42 View Post
    well i have drank more then that much water and i never failed for a dilution yet
    Then if you're so 'experienced' with passing the tests why are you here asking for advice? I think you're just a disgruntled alcoholic that didn't get the answer he wanted. Looks like you need advice on how to quit drinking not passing your tests.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 1, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Sounds like you think (and I use the word think lightly) that you know the answer already, so why are you here asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank last night - urine test tomorrow [ 2 Answers ]

Have a pee test tomorrow at 130 and I drank a lot last night. Last drink was at 130 what do I do?

EtOH in urine [ 6 Answers ]

Ok... So I know similar questions have been asked here but id like some advice as to this particular situation. Last night between 10pm and 1am I had 4beers and 4shots. Today at 4pm I was given a urine etoh test by the state. I really don't want to wait till court to find out if I failed... I've...

I am being benzo screened by a urine test tomorrow, will they check for alcohol? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a safeguarding with intensive family treatment worker, who detected benzo's on a mouth swab last week. I have been breathalised for alcohol and results have been fine. She said last week she'll do a urine test tomorrow for benzo's, will I automatically be tested for alcohol as well, as I'm...

I need to take a urine test tomorrow at 5:30pm [ 3 Answers ]

I finished drinking 48 ounces of beer at 11:30pm. I need to take a UA tomorrow at my P.O. office at 5:30pm. Will I test positive for alcohol? I am a female and I weigh about 130 lbs.

Pass a urine test tomorrow! [ 4 Answers ]

Last night one of my friends snorted some adderall XR (30 milligrams), she didn't snort the whole thing, but she got really drunk. She has a urine test tomorrow with her probation officer, and I was wondering if anyone knew what the hell she could do to pass it.

View more questions Search