Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12prettytoes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Is it bad to like my boyfreind but like another boy also?
    Okay, welllll I've been going out with this for just about a week and I really like him and I also liked this boy before him and today he asked me out and I've known him for a while and he's really sweet but I don't know what to do... I have just gotten out of bullying problems of being called a slut for going out with this guy and breaking up and going out wit another guy, but enough of that lol... Idk what to do.. And I feel bad that I like another guy but this guy at the same time...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 1, 2012, 07:22 PM
    You can like them both. You don't have to date either one of them. This way you are free to figure out which one you like best. Friendship can be a freeing experience. Don't be in such a hurry to date. How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to be your bad boy [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to know what this song is that I heard on the radio the other day. It was really bouncy sounding. I heard it on a rock station. The only line that I know is "I don't want to be your bad boy". It was also just rambling on about some other things, but I don't remember what they were.

Bad boy turning good [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for this movie about a good guy in high school I think.. At least in the start he's good the. Hé turns into a bad guy of a kind with No respect for girls, and the girls love it, finally hé meets a Girl who wants a good guy and hé falls in love with her, but for him to get her he...

How to get a bad boy like me [ 8 Answers ]

Well I just can't seem to find the right guy for me at all. I really want a bad boy to notice me really bad but nobody does. Help me!!

I Think I Want the bad boy, what do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm going into high school, and everything romantic seems to be going on there, and I want a boyfriend. This guy that hangs out with the bad kids and is a trouble maker recently asked for my number and to hook up, he had been giving me attention all of last year and I used to like him. I kind of...

View more questions Search