Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racerx14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 02:37 PM
    Can I pass EtG test with 66hr since last drink?
    Drbll, Can I pass Etg/Ets test with 66hrs since last drink? I stopped drinking Tues night at 10:30pm. (I tested Fri at 4pm, unexpected test from po). I had 9, 16oz tallboys between 3pm- 10:30pm Tue. Wed I had 2 tallboys (16oz ea) from 7pm-9pm. ( a post I read said to use Tues at 10:30 as last drink for 66hrs to test because Wed 2 beers would be included?) I drank a lot more water thurs and fri until 1 hr before test and peed a lot. I didn't eat much either. I take daily multivitamin and 6 heart meds and couple different anti depressants and anxiety meds.

Pryor to that I started drinking that past Thurs 5pm-1am. I drank 6, 16 oz cans of beer and 1-24oz can of beer. I slept till 2pm Fri, I then drank 6, 16oz tallboys and 1- 24oz can of beer between 3pm-1am. Sat I had 8-9, 16 oz cans between 1pm-midnite. Sunday I had 8-9, 16oz cans between 1pm-midnite. Mon I had 9, 16oz cans between 1pm-midnite. Then Tues and Wed are above. All these are light beers at 4.2% alcohol. I am male 45yr, 5'11" 180lbs. Can I pass Etg/Ets test? Really nervous. Thanks so much.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an ETG test if I only had one drink? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, so I got a DUI, and now I am on random breathalyzers and random urinalysis. Last Thursday was my 22nd birthday and I missed a standard urinalysis that day. (I was out of town and even though my phone said I had service, I never got a call.) Anyway, I drank a ton on Friday night... probably...

Can I pass an EtG test after 60 hours from my last drink. [ 22 Answers ]

I drank a 16oz can of bud-light then a 8oz can sparks on Friday night from 10pm-12:30am (Saturday morning) I had to take the test Monday at 2pm. I am 25 year old male 120 pounds. I am in great shape and have a high metabolism. I worked all weekend, drank a bunch of red-bull and ran 5miles Saturday...

DRBill100, should I pass EtG test 84 hours after last drink? [ 2 Answers ]

I have the test at 11 am on Wednesday, and I drank 1 bottle of wine (pinot grigio, 750ml 13.5% alc) on Saturday taking my last sip around 11:30pm. I am 40 years old and 160 pounds. Should I pass the test? Is there anything I can do to better my chances? If you can please answer Dr. Bill I would...

Can I pass an EtG test after about 30 hrs from my last drink? [ 6 Answers ]

I literally had one average whiskey and coke ( maybe a shot or shot and 1/2 of cheap whiskey) about 24 hrs ago. I wasn't aware and had never even heard of this test until my attorney told me about it. Apparently I am going to have to take this EtG test in the morning, along with some others I am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.