Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Flashbacks
    When I tried to forget my flashback that something bad happen ages ago will you feel sick inside and go mentle when you go back to that area where it happen.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 1, 2012, 12:22 PM
    You might find it extremely upsetting, or it might help you see it in a less threatening way. Usually people talk about going for quite a while before they go, and plan the time carefully, and bring someone close with them. A good therapist, if you have one, can help you decide when it's time to go, but the decision is all yours.

Oct 1, 2012, 04:40 PM
    It happened In tauranga in one of my family members house. Thank you.
    current pert

Oct 1, 2012, 04:47 PM
    What is your plan (if you have one yet)? Does the person who hurt you still live there? Have you seen pictures? Who will go with you? Do you feel anything when you think about going? Do you want to go, or is it someone else's idea, or are you supposed to go for some totally unrelated reason? Do other people know about what happened?

Sorry for the barrage of questions. Just answer what you want, if you want.

Oct 1, 2012, 05:29 PM
    The person didn't hurt me he got mentle while he was wasted (uncle) he lives in chch.
    I got a concilar she helps me.
    I got one picture on my phone just to show the Prof.
    I'll feel Horrified like I want to get out quickly.
    Someone I could count on or I'll just complain to not go cause it'll be to hard if you just have to keep saying it over and over again. Someone else will properly say it for me. No I don't want to go back to that house. Sad event at the funeral. Yes to get home and relax but we didn't relax until it was 10pm at night. (Uncle got wasted and got mentle at everyone it just got worse and worser and worser)
    current pert

Oct 2, 2012, 08:12 AM
    Ordinary people do horrible things when drunk or high on drugs.
    I'm glad he didn't touch you, but I'm sorry it was horrible, and it sounds like it went on for a long time.
    Don't go if you don't want to.

Oct 2, 2012, 10:26 PM
    I won't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My father died in front of me, how do I stop the flashbacks and nightmares? [ 21 Answers ]

I am a 28 year old EMT and 3 months ago my father passed away from a two year battle with throat cancer. To make matters worse he died right in front of me. Since his death I have been experiencing constant flashbacks and nightmares of that day. My father did have a signed DNR and was in Hospice. ...

Strange feelings of a presence, odd dreams/flashbacks, etc. [ 1 Answers ]

Well, to start this off, I'll begin with obviously the beginning. I've always been confused as to how I ended up with a personality of cruelty and things based off that for no reason, usually people turn out like that because of something in their past. I remember believing easily in ghosts, and...

Flashbacks and dreams of my past [ 1 Answers ]

so when I was younger, I think I was like 8 or 9. I watched my dad be arrested,the police pointed their guns at my dad while he was holdong my hand and when my dad saw the gun he grabbed me and put me in front of him as if he was using me as a shield I was traumatized, for a little while,as any...

Flashbacks of a Rape [ 5 Answers ]

K I'm 15 right now and like 2 years ago I was raped at a party and I was on a quite a few things that night so I didn't even really remember how it happened or anything but like 2 weeks ago my boyfriend Trevor came over to my house while my parents weren't home and we went as far as him about to go...

View more questions Search