Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    senthilacc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 06:59 AM
    H1transfer from comp1 to comp 2 without paystubs.Currently in L2 EAD
    I am on L1 visa and my wife is on L2 EAD. And she was working for a employer E1 who applied for her H1B visa this May but she got terminated in June. Her H1B petition was not revoked and it got approved this September. Now she is looking for another job with her EAD and I-94 which is valid till Jan 2013.
    My questions are as below:
    1. Can she apply for H1B transfer for the new employer E2 without paystubs from E1 ?
    2. If she chooses to join the new employer E2 now through her EAD, will her H1B(filed by employer E1) be still valid after Oct 1st 2012 and can be transferred to E2?
    3. Is there any minimum duration(like 6 month etc.)for which she has to work with her current employer E1 before H1B can be transferred to employer E2?

Check out some similar questions!

Do applicant for EAD on L2 need to stay in US after applying for EAD ? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am relocated to USA , my wife is still in India she has her valid L2 visa and now she want's to apply for EAD on L2. My doubt is :- 1) Does she need to reside in US till the time she receive her EAD approval . 2) Can she leave US after applying for EAD. 3) How does her I-94 play a role...

H1 transfer withoput paystubs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had applied for transfer from l1 toh1 with change of status last year . I got it approved with the same i94 on jan 29, 2009. I will be working on l1 visa till apr 19.In the current market , My employer is not able to find a job . I however have got a permenent offer from another employer c...

H1B W2 with missing paystubs [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Folks, I am on H1B and working for company A. I haven't got paid since Nov 2008 to till date. But then, my employer provided my W2 Form for earnings between Jan to Oct 08. Can I file my tax returns for partial year being on H1B? Would this affect my H1B status? If so how would it be...

Market structure: Perfect comp, monopolistic comp, oligopoly and monopoly [ 1 Answers ]

Market structure: Perfect comp, monopolistic comp (imperfect comp), oligopoly and monopoly. What elements of market structure really matters? What are the elements suggested by the 2 extreem (perfect comp and monopoly) and the 2 intermediate (monopolistic comp and oligopoly) that really matter?

H1 transfer without paystubs [ 1 Answers ]

I am in USA with H1 from company A. Another company B has interviewed and they want to transfer my H1. But as I came to US just before 2 weeks, there is no pay stub from company A. Is it possible for me to apply for H1 transfer without paystub? If so, within howmany days Company B needs to apply...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.