Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tailgate2330 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 12:29 AM
    Sneezing blood
    My cat is 12 and has been sneezing blood I'm wondering if it could just be allergies he has lost most teeth had trouble walking but I think he was dehydrated What does the blood mean
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 1, 2012, 02:26 AM
    Respiratory infection, nasal polyp, tumor or mass, there are many possibilities.
    Unfortunately we can't diagnose on line. You need to get him to a vet, not only to address the bloody sneezing but the poor dental health and trouble walking also.
    A trip to the vet is your only option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sneezing... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guy's Last few weeks I have problem with my sneezing in the morning when I wake up because my nose has a blockage and after five minutes the running nose started accompanied by sneezing. Is there any one who can tell what is the cause of this sneezing. Thanks :(

Sneezing [ 4 Answers ]

So, I work in a rather large building with a good amount of people on shift at any given time. 500+, pretty casual, as we're a gaming company, so everyone is pretty relaxed. Like, I can tell my boss (jokingly) to shut up, and he'll tell me to "hold the *eff* on" and stuff, and we're cool. The...

Sneezing cats [ 3 Answers ]

In March I had 2 cats shipped to me here in Montana. One was from Minnesota and the other from Alabama. Since the day they arrived they both sneeze and fling boogers like crazy. They have been through 3 different kinds of anibiotics and still sneezing. I'm beginning to think it is because we...

Sneezing cat [ 4 Answers ]

My cat is about 11/2 years old & in the last couple of weeks has started to sneeze, frequently! Can you tell me why?:confused: Is she alllergic to somethning & if so how do I narrow it down?? Crazyhatlady

View more questions Search