Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 12:24 AM
    Add contacts to group in iPhone
    How to add contacts to a need group in iPhone 3g as there is no option to available to make a group so is there any other way.

Check out some similar questions!

Copy iPhone contacts [ 2 Answers ]

HOW TO COPY iPHONE TELEPHONE NUMBERS INTO WINDOWS MY COMPUTER DOCUMENT? My brand new iPhone 3GS 16Mb is factory-defective, malfunctioning since day one, and the various Apple iPhone tech support personnel determined that it is a device malfunction and urge me to exchange my iPhone for a new one....

Iphone contacts [ 0 Answers ]

I need to connect my Iphone to a new laptop but if try to sync it, it gives me an option (only option) to erase and sync. Is there any way to back up my iPhone applications and contacts so that I can connect to the new laptop and still have my old contacts with me?

Can't add any contacts [ 0 Answers ]

I did have about 10 contacts on messenger. When I went to add someone new the message came up my contacts was full and I would have to delete a contact to add one. I did this. Still wouldn't work. Deleted everyone and still wouldn't work. Just downloaded newest version of Messenger and I still...

Contact group on iPhone? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I want to create a group in contacts on the iPhone. I want to create a new group. How do I do that:confused:? Please help! Thanks! Bye!:D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.