Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ichieh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 09:48 PM
    I have this watercolor painting, and I've been told that it's from early 1900's. Please help to identity the title and the artist. I can't read the handwriting. Thanks

Can anyone help to decipher the handwriting? Is it Finnish? Swedish? English perhaps? What does it mean?

Can anyone help to decipher the handwriting? Is it Finnish? Swedish? English perhaps? What does it mean?
    Attached Images

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2012, 11:44 PM
    Merged

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got Russian? Bulgarian? Artist/Signature Identification [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Writing on the backside right in english shows "Boyana" gifting the painting to "Dora" in Sofia, Bulgaria in 1965. Writing on the backside left is likely Russian .One russian says the words transliterate to (artist "fedor khristov"). A second russian says "todor christov". The second...

Translate Finnish to English? [ 1 Answers ]

Kaikki mun tunteet sua kohtaan on edelleenkin tallella... en tiedä onks se rakkautta vai mitä ja just nyt mä en tiedä miten käsitellä niitä..

Finnish to English: how to use this device? [ 3 Answers ]

Käyttöohje Malli : PR-003 1. Aseta virtakytkin ”OFF” asentoon ennen kuin liität laitteen pistorasiaa. 2. Aseta karkotin pistorasiaan. 3. Vihreä led valo palaa kytkimen ollessa asennoissa ”S” ja ”U” 4. Punainen led valo palaa kytkimen ollessa asennoissa ”L” ja ”S”

Translation from Finnish to English [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am new in this forum and do not know if this is the proper way of asking this, but I would need to translate a piece of text (not literally but content wise) from Finnish to English. Can anyone help? Thanks

I need help translating from finnish to english [ 5 Answers ]

What is this in english, RIKKI Anteeksi. Peruisin jos voisin, sanat kun vain lipsui suusta.

View more questions Search