• Obama is a communist

3 15.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    hello again, tom:

All i gotta say, if it's god's will that a women should get pregnant when she's raped, then it was god's will that obama won.

Excon
    Amen!!

For accuracy we should at least change the title of this thread from "who's winning?" to Who won? And why? Its simple our side out numbered their side. The difference is 3 million and counting. Reasons become excuses when you lose.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2012, 02:30 PM
    It's time to let this thread go, the result is clear, the people have spoken, at least some of them
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 7, 2012, 02:33 PM
    This thread is closed. A winner has been declared.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who's winning?? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello: Congress is throwing us to the wolves. They'd rather DESTROY the other guy than do the work they were sent to do. I'm WATCHING the battle. I'm READING the prognostications. I'm SEEING the feints and blows. I STILL can't tell who's winning. You? excon

If the odds of winning a raffle are 2:229, what is the probability of winning? [ 3 Answers ]

If the odds of winning a raffle are 2:229, what is the probability of winning?

Winning claim? [ 9 Answers ]

Co-signed for family member for loan on purchase of item. Family member paid randomly, but not always. Loan was paid in full, but I had to pay out of my pocket at times to keep from defaulting on loan. Filed small claim for unpaid "personal" debt. Is this strong enough case to win?

Bathtub is winning [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced a hot water tank; after doing all the "I can do this" things, I turned on the water and all went well with the faucets in the upstairs bath, the main floor bath and kitchen faucets, the sink in the basement make-up room, the down stairs bath and the cold water side of the basement...

Who has a better chance of winning ? [ 59 Answers ]

McCain who has already campaigned from the center and needs to convince the right wing that he is the best candidate left for them ? Or Obama and Evita who have drifted further left and the campaign progressed trying to attract the wing ?

View more questions Search