Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1mommy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Positive then negative pregnancy test
    Last week I took a pregnancy test and it was positive only took a few seconds to show up then last night I took another test and it was negative I've been getting pregnancy symptoms been nauseas and urge to pee more often. What is the chance of me getting a false positive and the reasons for it I thought rarely anybody gets a false positive I really need answers please
    Angel peace Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2012, 09:57 AM
    HI! The best way to see if you are pregnant is to see your doctor they can have the best results for you! Pregnancy tests are not always reliable. Hope you luck!
    Angel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two positive pregnancy test one negative can I still be pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Last month I spotted just a little, I started feeling sick. Then this month I was a couple days late and I took a pregnancy test, it came back positive but it was a lite line. So I waited a week and took it again it was the same lite line. I was just about to make appointment and I started to spot....

Pregnancy test positive, negative then positive again [ 3 Answers ]

Hi yesterday I was 13 days past ovulation so I took a test and got a very faint positive. I went and bought teo predictor tests and both were positive. I took a clear blue this morning and it was negative. Feeling very deflated I thought I'd take an Asda test and it was positive. Very confused,...

Faint positive pregnancy test then a negative [ 2 Answers ]

My last period was aug 24th, and I missed for September I am now two weeks late.I have taken four pregnancy tests, the first was early on came back negative, I took another three days later and it came back with a faint positive. I decided to wait another two days and that one to came back...

Positive Pregnancy Test... then Negative? [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate took a home pregnancy test Friday night and it came up positive. She took another one last night and it came up negative. She's going to take another one tomorrow morning. I know she needs to get to a doctor and get a blood test done so we know for sure what's going on, but is it more...

Is this a positive or negative pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is stephanie I'm 18 years old as some of you guys already know me, but I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago in the morning and on the oval shape on the right there's a vertical line going down which means the test is working and on the circle shape on the left there's a dark line...

View more questions Search