Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0321983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Am I pregnant
    I Am 24 And I Have Been Trying To Get Pregnant With My Second Child My Last Period Was January 31st And Its March 10th I Took Lots Of Test They're Neg Am I Testing Too Soon Or What I Have Cramps And Sore Breast
    drkenk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0321983
    I Am 24 And I Have Been Trying To Get Pregnant With My Second Child My Last Period Was January 31st And Its March 10th I Took Lots Of Test Theyre Neg Am I Testing Too Soon Or What I Have Cramps And Sore Breast
    You are not testing too early, but if the tests are negative you probably are not pregnant. Relax and your period will come then you can try again for next month.
    WaitingMother22 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0321983
    I Am 24 And I Have Been Trying To Get Pregnant With My Second Child My Last Period Was January 31st And Its March 10th I Took Lots Of Test Theyre Neg Am I Testing Too Soon Or What I Have Cramps And Sore Breast
    GO HAVE A BLOOD TEST DONE
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2007, 10:03 AM
    You need to make an appointment with your ob/gyn get a complete physical. It is way too long to wait. It could be other things that are causing these symptoms but you will not know until you get it checked out. Blood tests are very important as well, because they are more accurate.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm pregnant 10wks and I haven't told mai mom I'm scared shell kick me and mai man doesn't have his own place and his family wouldn't want to deal with it too... I really don tno if I should tell mai mom or wait till she notices?

Pregnant again? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I just had my first baby, he is seven weeks old. I still haven't had my period and I am worried that I might be pregnant again, we didn't wait the whole six weeks before we started having sex again, I had stopped bleeding and the stitches where gone so we didn't see the harm in it,...

Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I often had a normal period (30 days cycle), I never been late.. But now, I am delayed for 4 days and experienced a lot of cramping.. An I got a light period.. Could I be pregnant or became pregnant then mc?

My pregnant ex [ 3 Answers ]

I met this girl I worked with and we hit it off immediately. She had been with this guy for 4 years but he was a real loser. He hadn't worked in 2 years and left her to do the working, housework, and raise and take care of her 4 year old daughter, who wasn't even his biological daughter. She said...

View more questions Search