Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngLB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Trying to figure this out but book doesn't help
    According to a summary of the payroll of Newman Publishing Co. $600,000 was
    Subject to the 7.5% FICA tax. Also, $50,000 was subject to state and federal unemployment
    Taxes.
    a. Calculate the employer’s payroll taxes, using the following rates: state unemployment,
    4.3%; federal unemployment, 0.8%.
    b. Illustrate the effects on the accounts and financial statements of recording
    The accrual of payroll taxes.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I figure out the title of a book a read a long time ago? [ 0 Answers ]

It had something to do with a guy keeping his girlfriend in a cave and they had special powers. Her aunts were kept underground by her evil father and turned into dragons. Her and her boyfriend have special healing powers. He helped her heal her scars from her childhood.

I'm trying to figure out the name of a book I loved when I was younger. [ 2 Answers ]

I was assigned this book for reading when I was in either 5th or 6th grade. I don't remember too many specifics but I know it was about a girl who finds a staircase in a closet in her house... when she walks up the steps she ends up her her same house but 100 or so years earlier. I know that there...

I need to figure out the title of this horror book. [ 3 Answers ]

A while ago, I was looking for books to scare me, and someone suggested this one. It was about German soldiers, or something. They were in this building and they were being eaten alive by something in there. I only got about 1/4th of the way into before I returned it to the library. Now I can't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.