Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakarusuzuki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 11:56 AM
    my girlfriend talking to his x husband
    hi ever never imagine that I will write this to the internet but I need an answer to this question that keep me bothering

I have a girlfriend now we already in a relationship for about 6 months. We met on the social network FACEBOOK. We chat almost day and night until we become bf/gf on the internet, I love her so much and she said she love me too. But the problem is he have a 2 children. But I never bothered to this things because I love her so much even she have already a children. The things bothered me most is she talking to her former husband.my girlfriend saying to me that she want only to talk to his son that lives to her former husband. But how should I know that she never love anymore her x if she keep telling the story about her x to me even I never asking about him? I need an answer

my girlfriend and I living with each other and we set ourself to marry first quarter of 2013
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 12:34 PM
    They have children together do there will always be a connection, but anyway, how else is she going to talk to her kids. Does she not see them through a legal custody agreement?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 12:50 PM
    She has children, and those children have a father. When people with children divorce they divorce each other, no the children. Fact is, they'll always be in contact, because they have to be, for the children.

If you can't handle being with a woman that was married, and has children with another man, then you need to figure that out before you continue this relationship.

From what you wrote, it doesn't sound like you can accept that she was married and had kids before she facebooked with you.
    jakarusuzuki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 02:16 PM
    Actually they are not married.. the two of them only live in partners for 2yrs. Don't you think that the guy is nothing to her anymore? Why he keeps telling me about that guy? And she is happy when she do that
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 09:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jakarusuzuki View Post
    actually they are not married.. the two of them only live in partners for 2yrs. dont you think that the guy is nothing to her anymore?? why he keeps telling me about that guy?? and she is happy when she do that
    You said ex husband. An ex husband is someone you were married to. But, that doesn't really matter. What does matter is that they have children together. Because of that they will always have a relationship. They have to, for the children.

What does she tell you about him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband starts talking about my body to our daughter. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was sexually abused as a child, as he getting older his behavior is getting more erratic. I think he is a bipolar personality. When our daughter is downstairs and I up and it's just him and her watching TV, he has tried to give her back massages just told him to stop but he just...

I'm an addict and my husband and I are talking divorce now... ugh... now what? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I've been an addict for about 6yrs now and I've put him through hell and back and I'm so sorry for it but we can't live like this anymore. I want things to improve or we just need to get on with it.

My husband is receiving blocked numbers and talking for hours. [ 12 Answers ]

Yet he says he won't answer calls from blocked numbers. What is going on?

Why does my sister keep talking about my husband [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has been acting a bit weird latley he sleeps all day as he works nights I'm out at work, in the last few months my sister seems to be tking an interest in what we do and what he does are the having an affair

My husband feels uncomfertable talking with his friend infron of me [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Its been more than an year we got married. I joined my husband after getting married in entirely new country in a different environment. I have started my job in this country. My husband has many female friends who are also his co-workers. He is so close to his friends that some times this...

View more questions Search