Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlrozelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Set up of a D-link DIR-615 wireless router.
    I have been using this router for about a year. The ATT modem died and I received a new one. Now I can not use the wireless router and it does not seem to reset. What can I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 29, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Please clarify what you are trying to accomplish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to set a password for d-link wireless router WBR 1310 [ 0 Answers ]

My d link router is not password protected, how do I set a password to secure my signal?

D-Link Wireless Router - how do I set up to require password to access? [ 1 Answers ]

I have DSL-2520U Wireless Router. How do I set up to require users to require password to connect (go from unsecured to secured)? I suspect my neighbors using my router and it is impacting performance of my connections. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the manuals which came with the...

I cannot log into my d link-615 router to set password [ 2 Answers ]

I enter 192.168.0.1 in my web browser and I get to my D-link log in page enter as Admin with no password and I get message "Session timed out: Try again. ANy help

D Link Router Model DIR-615 [ 0 Answers ]

Have above router and have just bought an Amazon kindle which I am trying to get on line. My server is virgin media cable broad band and I operate on win 7. My kindle locates virginmedia 019311 net with a strong signal. However, it requires a password to get on line. Anyone know the password or...

D-Link Wireless Router - how do I set up to require password to access? [ 2 Answers ]

I have DI-524 Wireless Router. How do I set up to require users to require password to connect (go from unsecured to secured)? I suspect my neighbors using my router and it is impacting performance of my connections. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the manuals which came with the...

View more questions Search