Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hugo31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 10:19 AM
    3 drink EtG after about 40 hours?
    5'3 118 lb female. If I drink 3 shots of rum tonight, Saturday the 29th, from 11-11:55 P.M. Will I have a chance of passing an EtG test Monday at 4?
    hugo31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 10:23 AM
    And what about 2 shots of rum in about 40 hours?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 40 hours after last drink [ 9 Answers ]

I had 6 Coors Light Saturday evening, (starting at 4:30pm- ended about 8:45 pm) 2 before dinner, where I drank 10 oz of Pepsi. Then had 3 beers, a large glass of water, another beer, then more water and a 20 oz soda. Then just one at midnight. Drank plenty of water and gatorade Sunday and Monday....

ETG Test 1 drink 40 hours since the drink for testing [ 2 Answers ]

Dr Bill I had an ETG test Monday at 4:30pm due to a custody dispute I seldom drink but had one glass of wine Saturday at 7pm with a meal. I drink plenty of water, exercise and am healthy do you expect I will pass the test given it was only slightly over 40 hours since the drink? I had not had any...

EtG 46 hours feom last drink... [ 2 Answers ]

I am a very struggling alcoholic at 27 yrs. I am a 205 # male. My last drink was 44 hrs from my test. I drank 1 half pint of 40%whiskey and two 24oz Milwaukee's best regulars. I work in a very hot kitchen and sweat profusely and drink about 2 gallons of water a day to stay hydrated. I'm very...

About 85 hours since last drink... will I pass an EtG? [ 1 Answers ]

I drank about 8 beers on Friday night. And stopped drinking around 12am.. I have to get tested today (Tuesday) at around 5pm. I did the math and it has been about 85 to 88 hours since my last drink. Before this a haven't had a drink in over 2 months. What are my chances of passing an EtG test?

View more questions Search