Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    So Cal CRZY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 08:10 AM
    After replacing the door lock F DL error code, it still gives the same code and won't
    Model # 110 45976 400 After replacing the door lock F DL error code, it still gives the same code and won't start? Original problem sometimes door would not lock then it would, this time it started then stopped in middle of cycle with water left in tub and same code.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2012, 04:33 AM
    You have to adjust the lock once you put on a new one. Look at these: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Whi...ishwashers.zip

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lock out code [ 3 Answers ]

Rewiring the power 110 leads I swiped the lead and grounded out is there a reset

York diamond 90 furnace in lock down error code 1? [ 0 Answers ]

York diamond 90 furnace in lock down error code 1? Blower on no heat

Carrier code 14 ingnition lock out [ 0 Answers ]

I have a carrier wheater maker 8000 heating system with electronic board that when the heating is on it keeps turning off displayin code 14 ( one flash for first digit and four flashes for second digit) that according to the panel it means " ignition lock out". What does this mean and how can I fix...

Replacing Door Lock [ 2 Answers ]

I wish to replace a door lock set (whatever it is called). The existing one is over 40 years old and I cannot figure out how to remove it. There are no visible screws. The knob comes off by depressing a spring-loaded pin and pulling it off. I cannot see how to remove the rest of the unit.

View more questions Search