Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Bills Paid Electronically
    Bills electronically paid do not show up on the statement
    Until a few days later. The bank does pay the bills on the designated day.
    I have checked the creditors account.
    But the bank posting is delayed somewhat. Is this normal accounting?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 29, 2012, 06:00 AM
    Depends on the bank. My electronic payments are posted to my account the day they are scheduled. It may be your bank's policy not to post until they clear. Or you may only be looking at a list of cleared payments. Does your balance reflect the scheduled payments?
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2012, 06:26 AM
    No the balance does not reflect my payments. Nevertheless on the creditor's account
    They show the credit and payment. Seldom use paper checks any more. It is a Credit Union
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 29, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pastor1189 View Post
    No the balance does not reflect my payments. Nevertheless on the creditor's account
    they show the credit and payment. Seldom use paper checks any more. It is a Credit Union
    I would complain. It may just be that their software is not as good as some other banks. I can understand if the transactions are posted late, but the balance needs to reflect accurately.
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2012, 06:49 AM
    Thanks I will let them know.
    alexoscarew Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2012, 06:28 AM
    It might be taking some time due to technical issue or they might have a delayed entry system.
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2012, 06:37 AM
    Very good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am being charged for bills that I have already paid and the judgement is 10 years [ 2 Answers ]

I was sued in court for medical bills. First and foremost some o the bills that were on there were on there twicwe the same bill and then there were some bills on there that are paid. The attorneys kept dropping the judgement and picking I back up. The judgement is 10 years old and I am being...

Arbitration for medical bills paid by me [ 4 Answers ]

My attorney said I hve to pay for medical bills out of settlement because I was cut off by my insurance company. Please help I feel like I was swindled

Arbitration for medical bills paid by me [ 1 Answers ]

I asked question already

Can a lien be put on my house for bills I have paid? [ 4 Answers ]

We have just recently put an addition onto our house. We paid our contractors as soon as we got the bill, in full. Our contractors have not paid for the building material for our addition. Now we have a few companies putting liens on our home for the bills that our contractor didn't pay. What can...

Son's father owes me money for bills paid [ 3 Answers ]

As the title says: my son's father owes me money for bills paid. I had brought my son to the dentist. I paid for ALL of the costs (didn't have dental insurance at the time) In the court order (Wisconsin if it makes a difference at all), it does state that the father is to pay half of all uncovered...

View more questions Search