Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikiibee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 10:34 PM
    Little red ball (blood?) underneath bottom of my belly button piercing.
    I got my belly button piercing on July 7, so I've only had my piercing for almost three months. My piercer said specifically said to not use any sprays or solutions but to ONLY use colorless, scentless handsoap (he even said to buy the cheap type that has the fish) and said to wash it once every day. The steps he told me: squirt, lather, wiggle, rinse, wiggle. So I followed his instructions, and for the first few days, it was fine, just a little red. When I went back to work, (at a restaurant so I bumped into stuff a lot) I could tell it was irritated, it got even more red. I quickly realized that it wasn't healing right, because the top piercing or hole was red and a little dry but the bottom wasn't, it looked perfectly fine. I got paranoid so I ordered some H2Ocean Spray and used it almost every few hours and it looked a little better. I did that and up until recently, there was no problems except its been really dry and the ring has like little crusts around the bottom hole. I figured that would just go away with time eventually as it healed. But then tonight, while I was spraying it with the h20ocean, I noticed this little red ball underneath my bottom hole and now I'm scared! I used more spray, but on a q tip and tried cleaning around the red ball and I believe its blood.. It doesn't hurt or anything though. Is it infected? Is this bad? What do I do?? Please, please someone help me. :(
    Ellybelly23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 09:07 PM
    OMG! This is the exact thing that happened to me! I got my belly button pierced July 25 and I just bought the H2ocean today and just today that red little ball showed up and I'm also terrified! I'm making an appointment to the doctors! I hope it heels Goodluck!
    janelgarciaxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 07:10 PM
    I have the same problem! (except I never used any other liquids than the salt water he gave me) I got mine this August and now this little red ball it looks like a blood clot in a pimple shape thing(not sure how to say it) but I am terrified because this is the second time I get it pierced I got my first two years ago(it was pierced incorrectly). I am so scared if it gets infected. I'm calling the guy that did mine and asking him tomorrow morning before applying anything to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The bottom ball on my belly button ring is stuck, what do I do? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced about 4 weeks ago and I'm thinking about changing the balls soon! But only the top ball will come off. The bottom one unscrews but it won't come off! And I don't have latex gloves or pliers, what do I do? Please help!!

Belly button piercing now a little red [ 2 Answers ]

Okayso I just got my bellybutton pierced 4 days ago. It's a little red on top and somewhat sore. It also gets itchy sometimess. My piercest said just to use antibacterial soap on it. Because sea salt dries it out... and he told me not to turn it. But anywayss is this normal?

Swollen red belly button piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Ive had my belly button piercd for 5 weeks now and for about two weeks themiddlepart has been swollen and it hurts, the top and bottom is not red at all its justthe middle. What is wrong?

Bottom piercing of the belly button [ 2 Answers ]

Does getting the bottom of your belly button pierced hurt? I wanta get it done so bbaaadd. Ohh yeahh how much does it cost too?

Bump on bottom belly button piercing. Is this scar tissue? [ 14 Answers ]

I just got the bottom part of my belly button pierced a month ago.. It was healing fine with no problems when all of a sudden a few days ago I noticed a bump of what might be "scar tissue" that has formed next to my piercing. I am worried that my body is going to reject the piercing and it will...

View more questions Search