Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stop6stars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2005, 04:25 PM
    Puppy has eaten cat litter
    My sister's puppy has eaten cat litter. Is it dangerous? What should be done to aleaviate any symptoms?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2005, 04:35 PM
    Shouldn't hurt a thing even if slightly used. I think the kitty litter is clay with a little binder to hold the structure. The cat might appreciate putting the litter pan where the puppy can't get to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat and her litter box [ 10 Answers ]

I have two cats (a male and a female). My female cat uses the litter box, then instead of covering her urine or poop, she just walks away. A minute or so later, my male cat will go into the litter box and cover it up for her. I have never seen this behavior before and I am wondering why she...

Cat Goes Outside Litter Box [ 20 Answers ]

We have 4 cats! Only one of them, either goes Poop in the Litter Box and does not cover it up or drops the Poop on the floor just next to the Litter Box. It is a neutered 3 yr. old male. Any suggestions of how to correct this problem?

Exercise and Eaten right [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm doing really great in track. Track is helping my endurance and speed. But I have question what are some ways to eat right and stay in shape while doing track.

Dalmatian german shepperd has not eaten [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jeffrey Glass I have a dalmatian german shepperd and she hasn't ate in 4 days I was wondering if someone could get back to me as soon as possible I would like that either emial [email protected] Or I'm sk8tr6900 thank you jeff

14 year old Staffie, not eaten in 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in the UK and my staffie, (a 14 year old staffordshire bull terrier weighing anout 23kg), has a heart murmur, but recently he started coughing, it turned out to be fluid in his lungs caused by the heart problem. I got some FORTEKOR, and some FRUSEMIDE from the vet, and the coughing...

View more questions Search