Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackdiet Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 08:51 AM
    stomach problems
    Ok so three weeks ago today I started getting really nausea and finally I got sick. After that day it comes randomly. I get headachs, lower back pain, my feet and knees hurt when I stand to long. Also I keep getting cramps randomly to and have been for three weeks and my period won't come till next week. I can either eat two bites of my food and will start feeling sick or I won't be able to eat anything and sometimes I won't be able to eat enough. Any ideas?
    Hot Corn Bread Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2012, 09:00 AM
    Unless you have a fever - it appears that congratulations may be in order.

Sep 28, 2012, 09:05 AM
    Nope no fever
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2012, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackdiet View Post
    Nope no fever

Hot Corn Bread is being "cute," suggesting you might be pregnant.

I don't know if you're male or female. At any rate, that would not have been my answer without first asking about your sex and second asking if you've skipped a period.

Sep 28, 2012, 10:17 AM
    We I hope I'm a girl since I said I should get my period nxt week. I never have taken my because correct ever since I got and never gotten pregnant with my ex. But last month I was having sex with a new guy several times a day still not taking my pill right... stop taking my because at beginning of this month started having sex with out a condom and then finished with a condom..
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2012, 10:43 AM
    We I hope I'm a girl since I said I should get my period nxt week. I never have taken my bc correct ever since I got and never gotten pregnant with my ex. But last month I was having sex with a new guy several times a day still not taking my pill right...stop taking my bc at beginning of this month started having sex with out a condom and then finished with a condom..

Yes, that does make sense. Female = period and the other way around.

Of course any time you have sex without birth control you risk pregnancy. You MAY not have gotten pregnant in the past because the ex had a fertility problem or it just didn't happen.

Pre come" does contain sperm so pull out doesn't work - you can still get pregnant.

I think you have to wait until your period either starts or doesn't start and then buy a HPT and use it.

Not taking birth control as prescribed is not good for your health - you should either take it or stop taking it all together.
    Hot Corn Bread Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Hot Corn Bread is being "cute," suggesting you might be pregnant.

I don't know if you're male or female. At any rate, that would not have been my answer without first asking about your sex and second asking if you've skipped a period.
    Poo! The facts were all there for an experienced opinion. No personal info was required. The girl wants someone to tell her she has a disease or something more easily cured than my suggestion. In a couple of weeks she will go to a Doctor who will tell her that she has a problem that should have been looked at weeks earlier, or she will find an obstetrician. EH?
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Corn Bread View Post
    Poo! The facts were all there for an experienced opinion. No personal info was required. The girl wants someone to tell her she has a disease or something more easily cured than my suggestion. In a couple of weeks she will go to a Doctor who will tell her that she has a problem that should have been looked at weeks earlier, or she will find an obstetrician. EH?

I'm sure you're making a point here but, as usual, I have no idea what it is.

Sep 29, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Yes I stopped taking it for many reason... n yes I know about pre I'm totally against pulling out.

Sep 29, 2012, 12:36 AM
    I want different ideas... I came up with a lot like. Stomach cancer which fits everything but Ik I don't have it I have looked ibs which is lik nothing I have pregnancy is hit n misses... I looked up ulcers u name it I looked it up... n I cnt go to a Dr cnt afored it
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2012, 07:41 AM
    I want different ideas...I came up with a lot like. Stomach cancer which fits everything but Ik I don't have it I have looked ibs which is lik nothing I have pregnancy is hit n misses...I looked up ulcers u name it I looked it up...n I cnt go to a Dr cnt afored it

I did have ulcers at one point in my life, and the pain after I ate certain foods was indescribable, intense, crippling.

Just throwing ideas out there - perhaps a food allergy, maybe to wheat and wheat products? Fibromyalgia, but I don't believe that causes stomach pains.

There's an RN who posts, and she's really good. Let me see if I can find her.

Sep 29, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Thank you that will help
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Thank you that will help

What helped me was keeping a food diary - what I ate, when, how much. In my case it boiled down to green peppers as a trigger (believe it or not, I cannot tolerate them, cooked, raw, in any form) - I would get terrible, terrible stomach pains.

Threads like this make me sad - here we are, the economy tanking, and so many people unable to afford health care. I think people are unable to afford treatment until they literally fall over - and then it's ER and other fees which are an arm and a leg.

Thunk! Off my pedestal!

Sep 29, 2012, 01:52 PM
    I don't know if it's a certain food because nothing has. Changed in my diet
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2012, 01:53 PM
    I don't know if its a certain food because nothing has. Changed in my diet

I'd try a diary, anyway. Maybe foods in combination, something like that, are causing the problem.

Sep 29, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Could be. Did yours happen every day
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Could be. Did urs happen every day

Yes, mostly at night OR if I ate certain "trigger" foods. It got complicated because red wine usually gives me blinding headaches. The Doctor thought my stomach pain and headache were connected - and, of course, they weren't.

Green peppers still give me pain. I can eat hot food, spicy foods, no problem - but I can't handle green peppers. In the beginning salad dressing also bothered me, possibly because of the oil.

I ate a lot of broiled fish and baked potatoes (I had to have surgery) during recovery and even now I'm careful about what I eat.

I use almost no butter/margarine/oil, I'm careful about caffeine, obviously peppers, peel the skin off chicken.

I've never had a serious problem again.

Sep 29, 2012, 03:09 PM
    People have also told me my symptoms could be from just stopping my because but I will try your idea too
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2012, 03:21 PM
    people have also told me my symptoms could be from just stopping my bc but I will try ur idea too

Could be - I just don't know where else to tell you to start. Have you ever tried a medication to control stomach acid - prevacid, prilosec, something along those lines?

Sep 29, 2012, 03:22 PM
    No

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach problems, shaking hands, heavy limbs, problems breathing? [ 2 Answers ]

For a few months now I've had problems with my stomach. I haven't been able to go to the toilet properly. I won't be able to go for weeks at a time, and then won't be able to stay off the toilet for a few days. I always feel sick. My hands have been shaking for weeks. My limbs always feel so...

Stomach problems [ 1 Answers ]

I am having this problem as far as my stomach. Every time I eat I feel sick to my stomach, I can't have any children so I know that is not the problem. I have been to the gasto doc and they can't find anything. I have changed my diet over and over and nothing seem to work. Can anyone give me...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

Stomach Problems [ 4 Answers ]

My 9 year old daughter has severe stomach aches... her doctors have found nothing physically wrong after x-rays, CT scans, blood work etc... Every night for the past week she is in great pain, also during the day but not as bad. Has anyone had a simillar problem? Please help. Thanks Bob

View more questions Search