Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackdiet Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 07:59 PM
    New symptom. My nipples hurt so bad. N normally my boobs always hurt n they don't... I really don't believe I'm pregnant... also I got to eat two full meals without getting sick
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2012, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackdiet View Post
    New symptom. My nipples hurt so bad. N normally my boobs always hurt n they don't...I really don't believe I'm pregnant...also I got to eat two full meals without getting sick

Hmm - what were the two full meals that you were able to eat without discomfort?

Oct 1, 2012, 08:30 AM
    Taco bell tacos n homemade egg rolls
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackdiet View Post
    Taco bell tacos n homemade egg rolls

I'm getting sick reading what you ate! Now I have no idea what the problem could be.

You actually make egg rolls? I've tried and tried with poor results.

Oct 1, 2012, 09:12 AM
    Yes I know hw mine ain't the best but my mom made them last night.

Oct 1, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Have you found that rn?

Oct 3, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Missed period today... could it be because I stopped taking my pillar last month... n also a lot of creamy white discharge no smell no burning nothing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach problems, shaking hands, heavy limbs, problems breathing? [ 2 Answers ]

For a few months now I've had problems with my stomach. I haven't been able to go to the toilet properly. I won't be able to go for weeks at a time, and then won't be able to stay off the toilet for a few days. I always feel sick. My hands have been shaking for weeks. My limbs always feel so...

Stomach problems [ 1 Answers ]

I am having this problem as far as my stomach. Every time I eat I feel sick to my stomach, I can't have any children so I know that is not the problem. I have been to the gasto doc and they can't find anything. I have changed my diet over and over and nothing seem to work. Can anyone give me...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

Stomach Problems [ 4 Answers ]

My 9 year old daughter has severe stomach aches... her doctors have found nothing physically wrong after x-rays, CT scans, blood work etc... Every night for the past week she is in great pain, also during the day but not as bad. Has anyone had a simillar problem? Please help. Thanks Bob

View more questions Search