Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Sep 28, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Selling Action Figures
    Hi, I needed some help on how to sell my action figures? I direly need the money, but I also realize it may take a long time.

They're in mint condition still in their original boxes. They're Dragon Ball Z action figures. I have quite a few of them as well (32 I'm wanting to sell). This particular make of action figure went out of production 10+ years ago.

Is there any tips on how to sell them, where to sell them, how to go about it? I saw a couple collector websites that had other DBZ action figures (same kind too), eBay, and another website so I got a gist of what they're going for. If you could give me any place that any of you go to sell your figurines or that would more suit this particular action figure please let me know. Also, if there is a way you personally check for prices to make sure you're not cheating yourself.

Thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 28, 2012, 06:51 AM
    Check out eBay for hints and tips on selling such items..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's action figures [ 0 Answers ]

What were the name of these shiny armor wearing toys? They had metallic like armor and a big jet/ship looking vehicle. I remember one guy was blue and a green one too. Any help? I thought star hawk rang a bell but that's not it

If selling old coins, should I clean them before selling? [ 1 Answers ]

I have several old coins from 1881 Indian Head Cents to 1902 Barber coins. I also have a coin (I think it is a dime) with a big "V" and a wreath on the back It is dated 1900. What is this coin?

How do I alternatively plead an action for quiet title, an action based upon adverse [ 3 Answers ]

How do I plead a cause of action for quiet title based on a boundary dispute and then plead alternatively for title based upon adverse possession and then plead alternatively for prescriptive easement?

1990's Action Figures [ 2 Answers ]

I came across some action fiigures---wondering if someone can help me. I have 2 aprrox 6" tall kangaroos and 1 rhino they are dressed up in robes with belts and it read IJL Creatures LBEI copyright 1996 on the bottom of the feet . I can't remember what show, movie or comic book they were from. ...

View more questions Search