Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alka sharraf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 11:21 PM
    Vastu remedies
    My house is a south facing house with the main enterance in the south west facing west please suggest some remedies to reduce the ill effect
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 28, 2012, 04:23 AM
    It my understanding of vastu that you could re-align your furniture, pictures, anything moveable to take advantage of the good karma, (but will not give you full benefit). You won't be able to do anything with your house if the alignments do not conform to this concept of utilizing nature; unless you make some pertinent architectural changes.

If you want to take full advantage of vastu, I suggest you move and build your house according to the archictectural qualifications of vastu to take full advantage of good karma.

This is almost like feng shui but much more involved whereas feng shui uses only furniture positioned in certain ways to invite 'good feelings' into a home promoting harmony.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Native Remedies.anyone tried it? [ 1 Answers ]

Psychological Health - Herbal and natural remedies and information for emotional and mental wellbeing Hello: I'm wondering if anyone has tried the products on the native remedies website? I'm interested in the Mind Soothe and Mind Calm products for anxiety and moodiness. I just don't know if...

Heartburn remedies? [ 7 Answers ]

I am tired of taking Rolaids, isn't there a more natural way to kick the heartburn with a bun in the oven?

Herbal remedies [ 34 Answers ]

I am trying to incorporate herbs and supplements into my diet, for many the many health benefits I've been hearing about. Has anyone heard of, or tried a product called eyebright... or any other good herbal products for eye health? Also, are there any good herbal remedies for anxiety and/or...

How can my victim have two remedies? [ 4 Answers ]

I was convicted of embezzlement in 2002. Served my time, spent 5 years on probation. Towards the end of my probation, my probation officer violated me because the huge amount of restitution wasn't paid in full by the end of the end of the 5 years probation. Went to court, my attorney advised the...

View more questions Search