Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upintheskyguy420man Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 08:33 PM
    Movies (Modern) with super powers/abilities.
    Looking for super power/ability movies such as Push, Chronicle, Hancock. RECENT/MODERN. 2000's and up. Non-animated, and powers of the mind are especially intriguing to me. Telepathy, Pyrokinesis, Telekinesis, that sort of thing. Thanks in advance!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 10:42 PM
    Here's someone's list, there's a handful of year 2000 and newer movies
    Hollywood Telekinesis and Psychokinesis Movie List

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic abilities [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the was a way to get psychic powers. Like move stuff with my mind. One of my friends said that you need to open a door in your mind by miditating. I want to know if there's another way cause I really don't want to sleep sitting. Also include any dangers if there are any.

1980 series with super powers [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is a man with black sun glasses who had the power "lazer from the eyes" And a woman who always holded her head when she wanted to harm someone I think that she had the power of telekinisis.. And if I remember correctly they had a black mini-van

Kid with super powers, 1980's TV series [ 3 Answers ]

I have been plagued with memories of a TV series from the 1980's of a little kid that somehow acquired super powers. One episode I remember was of him discovering that he could fly. I would like to know the name of the series and who the little kid was.

Conversion of super 8 movies to dvd or videos [ 1 Answers ]

Wher can I get old super 8 movies converted to video/dvd or how I may do it myself? What kind of equipment is needed and how much will it cost per each movies? How many movies can fit in a dvds?

National powers, Implied powers, Inherent powers [ 6 Answers ]

What is meant by expressed national powers? Implied powers? Inherent powers? How have each of these powers contributed to expansion of the national government?

View more questions Search