Ask
    pac3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 07:34 PM
    Does one beer show up on a EtG test after 80 hours
    Does one beer show up on a EtG test after 80hrs
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 07:38 PM
    ETG, not a very reliable test to start with, claims it can show alcohol consumption witin the past 3.5 days, you do the math. One beer depending on size and strength factored in with body mass will not likely show conclusive evidence
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 09:52 PM
    No it should not show up, there are many items that can cause a false test reading.

Of course if you are being tested, it is for child custody, probation? Obviously you are not suppose to be drinking, why are you risking the result of failure. I would be more concerned over someone calling and turning me in, that is how most people are caught

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

1 beer/18 hours later urine ETG test... Will I pass [ 1 Answers ]

I had 1 beer(7%) at midnight and had a urine test at 5:45 the next day(roughly 18 hours). Do you think I passed the ETG test? I definitely made a mistake, and I'm paying for it by all the worrying I've been doing the last few days. Im a healthy 25 year old male, 175 pounds, 5'10. I urinated 4-6...

Pass an ETG test at 26 hours if I consumed less then 8oz of beer? [ 3 Answers ]

I just took an ETG urinalysis test. I am slightly nervous, it would be nice to have a sense of relief. I am an active 21 year old female. Sunday around 4pm I drank less then 1/2 of a glass of beer with dinner (roughly 8 oz). Monday, the next day at 6:30pm, over 26 hours later, I was tested. Just...

2 32 oz light beer, ETG test 66.30 hours later [ 6 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, I had 2 32 oz miller lights between 6:00pm and 8:00pm on Friday night, then had an ETG test on Monday at about 2:30pm. I am 150lb 23 yr old male- with a high/ fast metabolism. What are my chances of passing?

View more questions Search