Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LTFrankDrebin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Severe brain fog
    I have severe brain fog and have had most of my life. Little over 12 years ago I started asking doctors about my brain fog and what could be the cause of it.
    There conclusion was depression. They gave me all kind of medicine, and not 1 of those medicines had any effect on me.

Few years ago, I was browsing the internet when by coincidence; I found an article about mercury poisoning and amalgam fillings. Few months later I had them all removed. And the same day of removal I felt better. Just few days after, the brain fog was not as severe as before, but still I had brain fog.

I had underactive thyroid which is now normal, I currently have hormonal imbalance.

Recently I started eating peanuts, and allot of them. It seems to clear my brain fog for the day; the more I eat the more mental clarity I have. I also feel more energy, not sleepy and tired like most of the time. But the next day brain fog is back, so I eat allot of peanuts again to rid the brain fog. Downside is, I feel really bloated and my stomach hurts after few days of eating allot of peanuts.
    I eat Hoodys roasted in-shell peanuts.

I have been too many doctors and there is always the same answer, it’s in my head. So please don´t tell me to talk to a health care professional, because I already have tried that many times.

Is there anyone out there who has any idea what it could be that makes my brain fog disappear by eating allot of peanuts.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Sorry, beats me and I have heard and seen a lot of things in my work, but am at a loss to explain the brain fog and peanuts. Maybe not all in your head, but now in your stomach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I predict fog ? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I predict fog ?

In the fog [ 2 Answers ]

Black and white movie--a wealthy man learns the secret to using is cribbled legs and goes out into the fog at night and kills I through it was called the fog but I guess I was wrong any help out there

Severe Depression or something more severe? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am very confused right now. I had been in a relationship for about one year. In the beginning this person was completely candid with me and told me they suffered from MS, OCD and two years previously had suffered from a about of clinical depression, whereby they tried to kill themselves...

Severe Depression or something more severe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am very confused right now. I had been in a relationship for about one year. In the beginning this person was completely candid with me and told me they suffered from MS, OCD and two years previously had suffered from a about of clinical depression, whereby they tried to kill themselves...

Halloween fog [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me out with a DIY fog machine? I've built a 16 ft Pirate Ship in the shallow end of our pond & need fog in 48 hrs. Thanks.

View more questions Search