Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 08:06 AM
    guidance
    My Gf of two and a half yrs cheated on me. I was overseas doing military thing and within month of me coming back to u.s. She had a one night stand with her friend whom I met. I found out last weekend because she had mentioned when she first saw me she almost said someone's else's name 2x once when she greeted me and once in bed it bothered me to point that I searched through her text messages and found that he was talking about missing her an she saying she knows and it looked like flirting... I went to someone else she text and it sounded like comparisons were made between me and the scum bag I had to leave area to cool down and I've had a lot of hardships since being back in my state an she was Der 4 them but I can't b wit someone that I can't trust so I'm doing a lot of debating..
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2012, 10:12 AM
    So what's your question? Are you asking if you should leave her? If you are then the answer is yes you should.

Why be with someone you can't trust but why be with someone who isn't going to be loyal to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could use some guidance [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 24 and am incredibly depressed. I haven't been able to smile for over a decade now. My teeth have rotten due to neglect. There is so much more to it psychologically than I could even begin to explain. I am terrified of the dentist and the feeling of hopelessness that I'll never be able to...

Looking for some guidance [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a 2000 f-350 with a 7.3l engine and an automatic transmission. I am looking to chip it for better fuel mileage and power and I am looking for some advice on which programmers are the best for this truck. Any suggestions?

In need of some guidance. [ 20 Answers ]

Ever since I broke up with my girlfriend a year ago I have never been the same. My emotions are always running wild, from anger to just plain old crying at times. I always find myself listening to depressing music and I always feel down. I'm not sure how to explain but I feel like I'm desperate to...

In need of guidance from NY [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested last October. I had purchased a couple of handbags online about a year prior and needed some money so I took them to a place that sells your stuff on eBay for you. They listed the bags but found that they weren't authentic and had me arrested. My charge was only a misdemeanor and I...

View more questions Search