Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yummy77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 07:56 AM
    1 Dream & a vision
    I had a dream about my Great Grandmother whose been disceased for 6 years, in my dream my Great Grandmother looked healthy & very much alive, she & I was among other people, outside in a park or maybe just outside in her yard, there was plenty of trees, the other peoples faces wasn't visible, yet I did know they were there... I couldn't hear her talking to me, but she was talking to me, I began to feel a bit uneasy, cause I thought to myself in my dream, that this isn't nomral, I shouldn't be there with her, so I then heard myself say loud & clear I'm not sapose to be here, & then I finally heard my Great Grandmother say fine then just leave then... I awoke from that dream partially, meaning I tried to get up to use the bathroom, but my eyes only opened partially & I wasn't able to move, I was lying on my right side, & as I looked forward I then seen a Tall being wearing a white coat and a Gold wedding band on his left hand, I couldn't see a face, only the hand that was wearing the gold band, When the being noticed that I seen it, the being came over to me and was looking over me, I could not see a face, the being eventually left when it noiced I was feeling uneasy, I was praying and all, but, it didn't seem like it was trying to harm me at all...
    decarlo123 Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Oct 14, 2012, 09:26 PM
    have you ever heard the expression nonething really dies it just transforms. Your grand mother is no longer here in the flesh but she lives on. When you sleep your body an mind are at peace an you can connect easier with the other realm. If it was that vivid you may have seen your grandmother, or you maybe have been watching to many horror movies. She didn't speak to you through her mouth she spoke to you through your spirit. That's why you could understand her. Why would you be afraid of your grandmother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream & boyfriend problems [ 0 Answers ]

Me & my boyfriend been together for 2 years. We say I love you. But all of a sudden he doesn't say it anymore and he won't answer my question to why he doesn't say it. But yet we still hang out and stuff. But he also won't let me kiss him on the lips. Then I had a dream lastnight that I sent him a...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system?

A dream & a blimp? [ 1 Answers ]

There's this animated movie I just suddenly remembered, but can't think of the title. I haven't seen it in a really long time, but I can remember: At the beginning of the movie, the little boy has a dream where he's flying in his bed, and then it turns into a nightmare with this train or...

View more questions Search