Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    audiejo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Swollen viginia lips
    My viginia lips get swollen and they itch all the time and burn. When I have sex it is very painful. But the burning feeling is around my butt hole and vigina. It also hurts on out lips. I don't know what this is? Can you help
    Twink24 Posts: 45, Reputation: -2

Sep 26, 2012, 09:01 PM
    Go to your doctor or gynecologist and get some professional help. They will be able to do some test and check if you have any stds or infections.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2012, 12:39 AM
    This is a sign of infection, or at least irritation. Go see your doctor.this is not normal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 02:20 AM
    This can be various infections and some STD, I would not have further sex till I had it examined.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen lips and chin [ 1 Answers ]

Woke up with runny nose ,headache,and clammy skin. Later took ibprofen started feel beter. Drank echinacea tea and 20 min. later my lips started swelling then my chin there's no pain or sores just swelling. Any idea what to do don't have medical so can't go to doctor please help.

Swollen lips [ 4 Answers ]

I'm getting random swelling of my lips and hands every now and then that lasts for a couple of hours and then goes away. Also, I get some spots on my wrists every now and then that come up itchy and sore but disappear after a while. What could it be? I have changed my diet to rule out an allergic...

Sore viginia lips [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 14 and a virgin and my vaginia lips are all swollen and it hurts real bad its all itchy too please help me :(

Swollen Vagina Lips [ 3 Answers ]

My right vaginal lip is swollen and painful but not itchy, and I don't have any abnormal discharge. I had very rough sex two nights ago and I assume it was from this, as I was fingered roughly and received oral also. Will this swelling go away on its own or do I need to go to the doctor? Please...

Swollen eyess and lips [ 1 Answers ]

Took cherry benodrlyn and I woke up with a swollen top lip an eyes swollen spots on my face red bumps on my legs arms

View more questions Search