Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonsmith12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Weird sci-fi program from 70's
    I am trying to find out the name of a TV show that I remember seeing 25+ years ago. The episode was about an old painting. When the cover paint was removed by these two paint restoration guys, the painting show a moving picture of dinosaurs. It appeared to be from a glimpse of the past. At the end of the episode, a mean old woman's dog ran into the painting. When this happened, she followed the dog in. The two guys began sealing up the painting. The dog got out in time, but the woman was sealed up forever. Does anyone know? Thanks.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Sounds like the Outer Limits.

Mar 12, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsmith12
    I am trying to find out the name of a tv show that I remember seeing 25+ years ago. The episode was about an old painting. When the cover paint was removed by these two paint restoration guys, the painting show a moving picture of dinosaurs. It appeared to be from a glimpse of the past. At the end of the episode, a mean old woman's dog ran into the painting. When this happened, she followed the dog in. The two guys began sealing up the painting. The dog got out in time, but the woman was sealed up forever. Does anyone know? Thanks.
    I do not think its outer limits. It seemed more like a Tales From the Dark Side type of show. Very dark and slow.

Mar 12, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Night Galler - The Painted Mirror. Got it thanks
    DarkPrincess13 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jan 7, 2011, 07:56 AM
    Comment on jonsmith12's post
    HeHe Jonsmoth12, Night Gallery The Painted Mirror is it exactly I was going to answer this but got interupted by my hubby, one of my fave NG episodes.
    wendymiller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 10:02 PM
    I have been searching for the answer to the same question. Apparently, the last few minutes of this show impacted me to a point that I have never forgotten it over the years...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One Hit wonders of the 70's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I love most of the old one hit wonders of the 70's. (except disco) I know there are a lot that made it to the top 40, but rarely (if ever) get played anymore. There's a couple that I'd love to hear again, but for the life of me can't remember the title, or artist! Mostly because I have not...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

70's or 80's TV [ 2 Answers ]

For God's sake help me here. I was talking to my wife about a TV show that I had seen, but she thinks I am nuts. It is a movie about 2 kids that run away from home. They hide out in a museum and live there. I remember it was an older sister and her brother. The brother took a bath in the...

70's Music [ 1 Answers ]

In the early to mid 70's there was a song that was getting Limited radio play. The gist of the song was about guy Returning to a house by a bay to find the path to house Grown over with weeds and lamenting that he had stayed Away too long. If this rings familiar with anyone out there I...

Weird printing program behavior [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but any help would be appreciated! This isn't a problem, so to speak, just very annoying! Every time I print something, the next time the computers turned on (whether it's shut-down and started or just restarted) the printer icon appears in the...

View more questions Search