Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nat0812 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 04:44 PM
    My boyfriend cheated with a prostitute I forgave him but yet he still treats me bad
    I've been with my boyfriend 6 months he's cheated already and we can fight really bad I love him but not like I used too. He's warring me down and I'm starting feel like nothing I know this all wrong but I just can't find the strength to leave please help!
    Katie17 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Sep 26, 2012, 04:58 PM
    I know how hard it is to leave some body you love or care about .but if your not happy or not yourself . That's not good for you .and if your fighting that's not healty .now I don't want to say this to be mean but you could do a list of cons an pros and ah which one has more or you could live in a realationships where nothing is fun any more for u .do I feel like your on a roller coaster your feelings change ing because you love him but you have you need to leave? Kind of thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cheated and he forgave me but I can't move on [ 1 Answers ]

Over 7 months ago I cheated on my boyfriend. It first happened one night after a night of drinking and partying with this guy who I had been attracted to for a short time. This was a Thursday. Then I met him the following Monday and it happened again. That's when it hit me and I realized what I had...

I cheated on my boyfriend but don't really feel that bad about it... is that wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

So me and my boyfriend have been together for a year, and when we got together we immediately clicked! I fell hard for this guy and we seemed like we were meant to be... we were together day and night almost everyday, I just kept falling even more in love with him, but my bestfreind was always...

Husband treats me less than exes and cheated while dating me [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have been going through a lot with my husband and even though I am taking zoloft and seeing a counselor I can't get over this. My husband and I dated a little less then a year before marrying and have been together for 3 years now. My husband and I started dating at the end of...

I love him but he treats me bad [ 14 Answers ]

I've been with the same guy for almost 9 yrs now I work full time and he is home all the time,but he tells me I'm lazy I do nothing around the house he locks me out of the computer one time he didn't let me use the phone he said he pays the bill and I have no right touse it. But see that is the...

He loves me, but treats me bad! [ 7 Answers ]

Im in a 4 year relationship right now with the father of my baby. We love each other, but on a daily basis we are constantly arguing, yelling, bickering, the whole nine (nothing physical though). We both cross the line of dis-respecting one another. There will be times where he is yelling and...

View more questions Search