Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexxandria_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 12:51 PM
    How to wash temporary hair dye out
    I'm 15, haven't had my hair dyed but twice. My natural hair color is dark brown, and toward the end of April I got highlights and instead of getting all the highlights re done, or toluched up, I dyed my hair a dark auburn color and wasn't too disappointed with the color but it wasn't for me, and still isn't. My highlights are still there, just not blonde. The are the same color as the rest of my hair, just in lighter streaks. I've washed my hair with dawn twice and the color has faded a lot, but id like to go back to my natural dark brown. What can I use to wash it out faster? And id like to know if it'd be easier to just buy a bottle of dark brown and dye it back myself. Help?
    abcdefghijk123 Posts: 99, Reputation: 0

Sep 26, 2012, 02:07 PM
    Well, DO NOT DYE IT BROWN! You already have hair dye in your hair and the brown could mix with it. Just wash it 1-2 times a day for a week to a month. Just DO NOT DYE IT AGAIN. P.S. please answer my question about tumbling and dance. Thanks, abcdefghijk123

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Temporary dye won't wash out [ 7 Answers ]

I dyed my hair with Natural Instincts- Dark Auburn. I really liked the color and all But my roots are growing in and I just can't get rid of it! It's fading, but I want it to go away! I have to start of professional job soon and I don't Want two different colors in my hair! I've tried Prell,...

How to wash out temporary hair dye? [ 1 Answers ]

We got a temporary hair dye from Wal-Mart. It was suppose to end up red and ended up hot pink. How do I get it out faster?

How do I get rid of wash in wash out hair dye ? [ 1 Answers ]

Ive put a 24 day wash in wash out hair dye but it just won't come out , some people have said fairy liquid but does it work!

Is any temporary hair dye REALLY temporary? [ 7 Answers ]

My hair is a really nice golden blond color and it's in really good condition, especially considering it's colored, long and curly. I'd like to go dark but only for a short while, as I really love the color I have and have gone through A lot to get it this way. If I use a temporary dye, will it...

View more questions Search