Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bruce37g Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 12:25 PM
    What is a misprinted 10 dollar bill worth one corner says100
    I have a ten dollar bill one corners is marked 100 dollars what is it worth it's a 1993 printed bill

Check out some similar questions!

Misprinted dollar bill value? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a dollar bill 2006 series on the back in the upper left corner there is a triangle print of the front that is printed backwards and therefore lines up perfect with the front, it starts at the o in note if u look in the light the o on the front and back line up perfectly as well all the lines...

Misprinted Dollar Bill [ 1 Answers ]

I have a misprinted dollar bill It's brand new I just received it from the bank, it's normal front and back to start with but then front (head side) is over printed over the back.Black ink only and about half as dark as it should be. What's it worth?

Misprinted dollar bill [ 1 Answers ]

I have a misprinted U.S One Dollar Bill, with an extra corner printed on the bottom, left side... everything else seems 'normal.' Bill is worn, not crisp and new... but appears okay, no tearing, not ragged, etc... any idea what this might be worth? Just curious in West Texas. Please let me know,...

Misprinted one dollar bill [ 34 Answers ]

I have a one dollar bill that is crisp and new. Looks like a 2003 dollar bill by design and layout. On the other hand, it is dated 1981. Is there any worth to it?

Misprinted dollar bill? [ 7 Answers ]

Do the front of the bill and the back have to line up? The bill I have is offset when viewed up to the light. Is this common? Ace

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.