Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alakid77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 11:57 AM
    What does 300 inside a ring mean
    I have a sterling silver harley davidson ring. Inside it has 925 300 harley symbol and a sun symbol. What does the 300 and sun symbols mean?

Check out some similar questions!

What is the WM followed by a are inside a circle, stamped inside my ring? [ 0 Answers ]

I figured out the 10k is for 10 karats, but what is the rest? I know nothing about this piece since it was a gift from my son, who recently died. I don't know where he got it, whether its an antique, or bought new. Can anyone help me, please?

A stamp on the inside of my ring that says FISTER? [ 0 Answers ]

My father got a ring from somewhere and we don't know if the stones in it are real. On the inside it is stamped FISTER/10K. I know what the 10K means I just don't know what the FISTER means. Can somebody please tell me what FISTER is?

Inside ring markings [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 18 karat gold ring (750 stamp) it has 5 small diamonds also and I want to know if the other markings - 1003-6 are reference to their value?

Can I tell how old my gold ring is by the mark inside? [ 1 Answers ]

I have my mother's plain gold wedding band. It may have been her mother's and possibly even my great grandmother's ring. The only mark is on the inside in a depressed rectangular area. The mark is 14k followed by what looks like a sideways W. Can anyone tell me what the mark is (I...

Old ring with are.M.B inside [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old ring. It says 14ktp, and in cursive capital letters R.M.B inside. Could the R.M.B mark be the maker or hallmark? If so what company? Who made it? The ring belonged to my grandmother and her initials were not rmb. I'm 40 so the ring has to be over 50 yrs oldmaybe even 60. Could...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.