Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandonh081 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Help identifying art
    I found what appears to be an old painting in a buffet I recently bought at a yard sale. It is signed Abel Manalaslas Phil from what I can tell. The canvas is cover in white paint with a young woman in a dress with a basket of flowers sitting next to a young man and a dog. It is all in black and white.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help making out artist's signature or identifying art [ 1 Answers ]

I found this piece about ten years ago at a thrift store and since have been trying unsuccessfully to make out the artists signature as it's not very clear. It's a beautiful piece and in the unlikely case that it's worth anything I'd like to protect it. So any help making out the signature or...

Need help making out artist's signature or identifying art [ 0 Answers ]

I found this piece about ten years ago at a thrift store and since have been trying unsuccessfully to make out the artists signature as it's not very clear. It's a beautiful piece and in the unlikely case that it's worth anything I'd like to protect it. So any help making out the signature or...

Identifying Art [ 6 Answers ]

I recently purchased this piece and have had no success identifying it. The signature is hard to read. I believe the first word is Van and the last starts with the letter M. I am not an art expert but I think it's a print although the signature looks real. I am hoping that someone may be able...

I need some help identifying original art value. [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a lot of original art at an auction. I mostly purchased based on actually loving some of the work, partly because I thought there could be monetary value as well. To start, I am having a heck of a time trying to decipher most of the cursive signatures. Next, I don't...

Type of Art and Identifying the Artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone tell me what type of art this is? Is it an etching? Or an engraving? A block print? I can't tell! There is an indented boarder that runs all the way round it, but don't all these types of art listed above leave that impressed boarder all the way around? Also I know this is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.