Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Sep 25, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Piercing and scar tissue
    A year ago next month I got my tongue and Christina piercing done. I have a lot of very soft scar tissue around thebtop hole of my Christina. It was caused from infection and the bead of it kept sitting somewhat inside of my skin. I switched to a captive bead ring and it helped fix that problem. But now I want to get rid of this piercing and get a vertical hood for pleasure reasons. I would really like to get rid of this scar tissue before I go and get it done as he is a very judgmental about other piercers jobs and he is the best there is in my town. (I've actually done better research this time) I would really appreciate it if none of you judge me because this is a decision I have made and I accept. I just want to know how to fix it. Thank you :)

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of a keloid/scar tissue from a piercing? [ 36 Answers ]

I had my belly button pierced and it rejected and now there is what the piercer says is scar tissue but it may be a keloid. How can I get rid of it? I want to pierce it again and don't want these lumps there. I had it pierced 3 times already lol. The first time had it for 3 years and had to take it...

How to get rid of scar tissue from lip piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get rid of scar tissue around the lip? I have snakebites and the one on the right side has scare tissue (or keloids) around it. I'm not sure of what I can do to treat this

Should I remove a Keloid scar (piercing scar tissue)? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a navel piercing a year ago. Unfortunately, it somehow got inflamed and removed itself out of the skin; hence, created a scar which I believe is called the Keloid scar. I had once stopped by the piercing place to ask for professional suggestion of whether not I could be able to re-pierce it,...

How can you get rid of piercing scar tissue? [ 0 Answers ]

For anyone who knows a lot about piercings or has a lot of experience... maybe you can help me... I pierced my cartilage and there's scar tissue around it, the thing is, I don't like were the piercing is and I want to pierce it somewere els. But I want to get rid of the scar tissue so bad!! But I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.