Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tottybaby18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 08:56 PM
    If I can get pregnant
    If I have unprotected sex 2 weeks before my ovulation day? And onther question can you get pregnant on your period if even if you didn't ovulate then?
    Twink24 Posts: 45, Reputation: -2

Sep 26, 2012, 09:58 PM
    You can get pregnant at anytime during your menstrual cycle.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 26, 2012, 10:04 PM
    You can get pregnant any time you have intercourse. If you are trying to avoid a pregnancy it's best to use 2 or 3 forms of contraceptive.
    antoinette12508 Posts: 24, Reputation: -2

Sep 26, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Like the other comments yes you can get pregnant any time of the month... If you want to conceive about 14 days after the last day of your period, when your vaginal juices get thicker and stickier that's when you're the most fertile, if you don't want to conceive, use a form of birth control or two...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 03:00 AM
    Actually not all women ovulate at 14 days, that is a myth, you have to track your body to find true ovulation, it can happen anytime between the periods.

If you don't want to get pregnant, honestly don't have sex. No form of birth control is 100 percent and women have gotten pregnant using pills and condoms,
    But if you do have sex, use at least two forms for best protection

Sep 27, 2012, 06:37 AM
    Lol majored the female anatomy and it is around the 14th day after your period, its when the mucous gets thicker and stickier, for example if you can expand the mucous in to fingers and extend them and the mucous stay on both fingers (kinda like gum but obviously not as thick lol) then you are really fertile, also you can buy a fertility test at your local drug store. If you don't want to get pregnant then see if you can get an IUD they are very reliable, however if you haven't had any children they can be hard to get, for some reason some gynecologist like to beat around the bush with those, or there is this new form of birth control I cannot remember the name of it but, its inserted into your arm and stays there I believe for 3 months or years, just Google birth control methods if you are indeed not trying to get pregnant.
    Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by antoinette12508 View Post
    If you don't want to get pregnant then see if you can get an IUD they are very reliable, however if you haven't had any children they can be hard to get, for some reason some gynecologist like to beat around the bush with those,
    Because they risk damaging the cervix if it has never been opened due to cervical dilation during vaginal delivery.

this new form of birth control I cannot remember the name of it but, its inserted into your arm and stays there I believe for 3 months or years,
    Implanon?

Sep 27, 2012, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Because they risk damaging the cervix if it has never been opened due to cervical dilation during vaginal delivery.

Implanon?
    I know that its more painful to get the IUD w/out having a child first but I couldent remember why lol and yes the Implanon. Thank you I think that if this girl is trying not to get pregnant she should do some research and be better protected, and know that she should NEVER use 2 condoms together cause the material when it rubs on its self breaks it. But if you are trying, then they both have to have positive thoughts and take an test to see when she's ovulating
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Expert

Sep 28, 2012, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    My thoughts exactly!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2012, 07:13 AM
    Lol majored the female anatomy

Just out of curiosity what college offers a major in female anatomy? And the info about ovulating is incorrect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search