Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lee lor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 05:12 PM
    A baseball with the 230 gramsis thrown down from bridge 280m above the water with 8
    A baseball with the mass 230 grams is thrown down from bridge 280m above the water with initial velocity of 8m/s
    A) find its veloity when hit the water?
    b)find length of time the ball is in the air?
    C) What is the Ke when hit the water?

Check out some similar questions!

Thrown out [ 2 Answers ]

I paid rent in my girlfriends house. She threw me out, threw some of my stuff out, and has packed my things. I got no notice and it came out of the blue. I live in rochester, ny. I've been staying in hotels since. What can I do?

Water softener salt bridge [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore water softener about 14-18 mo. Old. For at least 5 mo. I have had a recurring salt bridge. I break it up as per manual instructions, and the salt level goes down about 1/2 inch before the salt bridge recurs. There is no odor, no discoloration, just a water softener that doesn't do...

Thriller, girl thrown from bridge [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find the title to a movie, where a girl is thrown from a road bridge and lands on the bonnet of a car below. Each story in the film is linked to this event. Think the lead is played by michelle gellar. Thanks

Baseball thrown up [ 2 Answers ]

A 0.150 kg baseball is thrown upward with an initial speed od 20.0 m/s Questions: a. what is the force on the ball when it reaches half of its maximum height? (disreguard air resistance) b. what is the force on the ball when I reaches its peak? Please help. I'm so lost right now.

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.