Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdovel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 03:56 PM
    24 hours after
    I had a lower molar pulled 24 hours ago. And this morning I saw a dark red blood clot, but this evening it is just white in there! Is this a problem?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 25, 2012, 07:01 PM
    Sounds like you might have lost the clot which can result in dry socket. It is very painful. Call your dentist if you have pain and then it can be treated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A motorcycle drives 90km south in 3 hours,turns left and drives 200km east in 3 hours [ 1 Answers ]

What distance did the motorcycle ride? What was the motorcyclist displacement? At what speed was the motorcyclist going during the first part of the trip? What was the average speed of the motorcyclist for the entire trip?

Salaried employee works 2 hours, do I get paid for 8 hours? [ 5 Answers ]

If I'm a salaried employee, and work 2 hours in the office one day, then go home sick, does my employer have to pay me for 8 hours?

Working hours vs lunch hours [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am presently working. I love my job so it's not an issue to me if everyday, I come in to work earlier than I should be and going home later than I should, eversince I was employed in this company. Today, our HR had sent me an email with our CEO copied on reminding me that my lunch hour is...

I have a grand child who sleeps 2 hours and stays awake 22 hours. [ 6 Answers ]

My grand child sleeps 2 hours and stays awake for 22 hours. Her mother has talked to doctor and he gave her some things to try but nothing is working.I've seen on TV (health chan) something about children who do not sleep but can't remember what they found out to solve the problem. I'm trying to...

Two taps can fill a tank in 75/8 hours .Tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less tha [ 1 Answers ]

Two taps can filla tank in 75/8 hours.If tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less than the smaller one to fill the tank separately.Find the time taken by the taps to fill the tank separately?

View more questions Search