Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annmariehoyle4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 02:18 PM
    My son feels anger me does not make effort with contact since living with is dad
    For last 2 years my son now aged 12 as lived with is dad as had is ups and downs and at moment seems to stay with is dad and step mum rather than visit is birth mum and says its because we argue
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 25, 2012, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by annmariehoyle4 View Post
    for last 2 years my son now aged 12 as lived with is dad as had is ups and downs and at moment seems to stay with is dad and step mum rather than visit is birth mum and says its because we argue
    Yes you probably do, and him being 12 probably notices now that you two don't get along. Did you ever hear of the old saying 'if you love them let them go'?

If his life is quiet and peaceful with no strife where he is, then let him be for the time being and stop arguing with his dad. Do you know what I am telling you? If you change, maybe he will see you in a different light and come around to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make my child's dad see his son? Uk [ 4 Answers ]

My child's dad never wants to see his child, he's not interested at all in the boy. I've just found out he's had a week off and told me he went away on holiday over having his kid, ALSO I'm recently told he is traveling to America and around the states for months on end.. He hasn't told me when...

Out of nowhere, he makes no effort to contact me [ 51 Answers ]

He was doing everything right and then just stopped. I'm 23, higher than average on looks (sorry just giving the whole picture so I can get accurate feedback), driven, independent, and fun. Anyway, I was a little stand offish at first with this guy but we took it slow and as I got to know him I...

Can son dad stop me from living with my soon to be american husband [ 10 Answers ]

I'm going to marry my american boyfriend but I have a son from my previous relationship,and we want to live in the usa because my partner has a good job and he loves it. My son only see his dad once a year in the 6 weeks holidays can his dad stop me from moving and making a better life for myself...

Boyfriend doesn't make an effort! [ 7 Answers ]

I have been having sex with my boyfriend for a few months now and I'm starting to think he's pretty selfish in bed. I always give him handjobs and then well just have sex. There isn't much foreplay and I just want him to at least put in some effort to try and please me.. but I'm reallyy shy so I...

Do I let go, or do I make an effort? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, this gets a little complicated. I am now 25 years old. This girl and I dated for a while (a little over a year) about 4 years ago. She broke it off by getting back with her old boyfriend. But we have kept contact since, talking often, hanging out often. She is in and out of...

View more questions Search