Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindybenoit Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 01:36 PM
    3380 sq ft interior painting what will it cost me per sq?
    With 10-16' walls, Master 14' walls, living room 16' walls, office and 2 bedrooms 10' walls, den 12' walls, diningroom 10' walls and kitchen is 10' walls. 2 hallways 12' walls, Master bath 14" walls, 2 walking closets 12' walls. Total rooms 15 plus garage 12' walls. Lots of windows.

Sep 25, 2012, 01:37 PM
    This is south Texas coast area

Sep 25, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cindybenoit View Post
    This is south texas coast area
    Also there is crown molding
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2012, 02:23 AM
    There are too many things that have to be seen to give a quote.

Some are: is it new construction, need patching, number of coats, number doors, number and type of windows, type of paint, number colors in room.

If u want the job done, get at lest 3 estimates from licensed and insured painting contractors. Pick the one u like best.

If u doing job, guesstimate how long it will take and how much u want to make. Give a quote. After a few jobs u will be able to set a formula.

Chuck

Sep 27, 2012, 07:51 AM
    I am just wondering if I can afford to get it painted or do it myself, how much per sq ft should I expect? I don't want to get ripped off.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2012, 09:51 AM
    An estimate is usually free.

Write down what u want done in each room and get written estimate from at lest 3 contractors.

This will give u an idea of what it will cost.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interior painting cost per sq. Foot [ 7 Answers ]

What is the national average cost per square foot for painting walls and also ceilings

How do you estimate the cost of interior painting? [ 12 Answers ]

How do you estimate the cost of painting interior walls. The walls are 10 feet tall.

Is the cost for exterior painting or staining calculated the same as interior? [ 0 Answers ]

Would it be the same cost, and when figuring square feet, do you figure out the square footage of the wall to be painted or the square footage of the room to be painted?

Interior painting labor cost [ 4 Answers ]

I've been asked by a client to include painting a 2bdrm 1 bath rental unit in to my bid for some other repairs on the building. I was wondering the prevailing sq.ft. pricing for this. Southern California 2bedroom 1bath, repaint same color(Swiss Coffee) 8' walls, light orangepeel text. Eggshell...

View more questions Search