Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Schrammville Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Stiff neck
    I have had a stiff neck since yesturday and today I have had a pain with the stiff neck in the center to the left of my shoulder blades with a burning sensation and now I feel a slight numbness on the left side of my cheek off and on, I have been taking Arthritis Pain Relief and it not seem to be helping, what could this be and how do I treat it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2012, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrammville View Post
    I have had a stiff neck since yesturday and today I have had a pain with the stiff neck in the center to the left of my shoulder blades with a burning sensation and now i feel a slight numbness on the left side of my cheek off and on, I have been taking Arthritis Pain Relief and it not seem to be helping, what could this be and how do I treat it

Numbness? I'd see a Doctor. What type of arthritis pain relief are you taking? Something over the counter?
    Schrammville Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 01:41 PM
    Yes, from Brookshire Bros
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 25, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Could be anything from the flu to meningitis. You need to be properly diagnosed by your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cough, headache, stiff neck [ 0 Answers ]

I've had a congested cough for about 5 days, last night I began running a low grade fever and developed a pretty intense headache. This morning I woke up with a headache and stiff neck and it feels like the headache is getting progressively worse. I can barely move my neck at all. I don't currently...

Stiff neck and headache [ 0 Answers ]

I went to an urgent care clinic two days ago because I had these a stiff neck, headache and a fever. I was told I had a sinus infection, given antibiotics and sent home. The fever is gone but the other symptoms have worsened, what can I do?

Stiff neck people in the Bible. [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the definition of stiff neck people God is referring to in the Bible?Personality wise.

Stiff Neck [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two days, I have had a stiff neck! I just now felt what seems to be a lump on my neck area connecting to my shoulder. When I put pressure on it, it is sore. Any suggestions?? God Bless, Ginger Rogers :)

Stiff neck [ 1 Answers ]

My son has had a sore neck for a couple days now .Plus he says his side hurts when he breaths.He hasn't been sick and is very healthy.What could it be?

View more questions Search