Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebecca1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Marriage at 75
    What chance does a 75 year old woman have to meet a marriage-minded man?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Statistics show that once a woman gets over 50, her chances are slimmer than when she was under 50. But what actually does statistics know? I read about older people getting married - not every day - but often enough. I think anything is possible. Here is hoping that you meet that special someone who will treasure you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Is she looking for a 75 year old or a 20 year old, makes a difference

But I know many older couples that either decide to live together with only a church ( not a state license) wedding, or live together or do get married.
    (sadly many will lose retirement money if they marry)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Marriage at 18 [ 10 Answers ]

I'll be 18 in two weeks and Im a E-3 in the U.S Marines Corps and I leave to Iraq in June,my fiancée will be 18 in April and we want to get married in May, is that to early?!

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Will my marriage last? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my D.O.B is 12-17-1983 am getting married in 2 months I want to know if my marriage will last /will I have any children ?and how many ?and is my fiancé cheating on me?my email address is [email protected] Please Help!! :( :( :( :(

Marriage [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé was put on probation almost 5 yrs ago. It was for a burglary that had taken place when he was 16. He is now 23 y/o and only 6 moths left on probation. We wanted to get married this winter, but his probation officer told us that she has to approve him to get married. I cannot find anything...

Marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=24811 The above link is a question about money in a relationship. It turned into a religious discussion by one member. My question is: Are all marriages considered to be "religious ceremonies"? A marriage in a Church is usually considered a...

View more questions Search